Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which lip gloss colors work best for me?

Im a golden brown , dark skined individual , i dont no what colors work for me , my lips top is medium brown bottom lip pink , which colors work best for me ?Which lip gloss colors work best for me?
try plum or a purpleish pink, or reddish brown, ur like my color.





if you have any other beauty questions or style questions visit my site for style and beauty advice.....and thanks, u just gave me a great idea i will answer ur question on my site!!!!


-emmiiWhich lip gloss colors work best for me?
go for a bronze gold type color





or you can go for earthy light brown colors.





also light peach color





you want your lips to stand out,but not to much





try to stay away from super light colors


like: pink, red,purple and white.....
probably a neutral... like the color of your skin.
red or clear
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment