Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think is the best non color lip gloss?

I love lip gloss but I prefer it clear or little color because my lips are already colored. Who do you think makes the bestr lip glossWhat do you think is the best non color lip gloss?
Soft Lips brand its more like lip moisturizer,and it makes you lips feel silky smooth,I love it!What do you think is the best non color lip gloss?
victoria secert pepermint lip gloss taste good and olny makes them shiny
jerome alexander





max factor





covergirl long wear
I like Wet and Wild clear lip gloss the best because it lasts longer than most other brands of clear lip gloss and its cheap (but i'm not into that brand of colored lip gloss though)
Try useing same the Kryolan lips gloss .


Clear
LOREAL is a great brand
Carmex. Keeps your lips moisterized for a long time, healthy, and shiny!
MAC's lipglass is one of my favs and I also really like Lip Venom by Duwop because its clear but it causes the color in your lips to be brought out more and it gives them more volume.
MAC lipglass is THE greatest gloss.





Buy it at maccosmetics.com
MAC Clear Lipglass is definitely the best I have ever used. Bobbi Brown and Stila come in a close second.





Available at www.gloss.com and www.sephora.com
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment