Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color lip gloss is best for me?

i have blonde hair, green eyes, kinda tan, and im 13


what color and wat brand should i wear?What color lip gloss is best for me?
Cream Of Protein...


It's My Favorite Flavored Gloss...What color lip gloss is best for me?
maybe an light rosey pink lip gloss, try an inexpensive brand like loreael, or smackers.
The Zebra Print Lip gloss by Bee Luscious Cosmetics in the color Prrrr would be incredible with your coloring I am the same coloring and have gotten many compliments.
u soould wear a light pink its not so dark or too light!!!good luck chica
yeah light pink, clear, or medium pink :] you can wear e.l.f. or victoria secret those are my fav :]
I think sheer colors would look good on you. Sheer berries, sheer pinks, sheer tans. With your coloring anything will look good on you. A slight shimmer will look very classy too! (Victoria secret has nice lipglosses like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment