Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip gloss and lipstick colors for brunettes?

I have medium dark curly thick hair , bluish green eyes, olive skin and I use copper eyeshadow that matches my lip gloss and sometimes I use clear, but I want something different that pops but still looks great, sometimes I also use a light pink lipstick what do you think?Lip gloss and lipstick colors for brunettes?
i think those light pink colors are great lip gloss colors.Lip gloss and lipstick colors for brunettes?
pink, light red, clear, ones with ';glitter'; in them, any from victoria secrets, purple colour. make sure it goes with your clothes. if you are wearing pink be sure not to wear a brown or red colour.
try a bronzy rose colour......


rose..with a bit of brown..and gold in it.....


or use a clear clean red...


try chanel.
I cant use makeup yet but my mom does and she's a brunette.


She uses brown lipstick and pink lip gloss from victoria secret
ok soo... sense you use copper eyeshadow u want to bring out more color. Try like a pink or even a red lipgloss instead of the copper and try not to use as much lipstick but that is my opinion!!!
I tend to stick to purple shades. (not PUR-PLE but purple/pink) colors. darker shades (not too bright) always look best.


Those colors look good in the evening.


If you're going for bright sunny day, splash on an apricot color or peach for that added ';pop';.
Light pink colours are great. Try getting a gloss or lipstick from MAC or The Body Shop if you have one near you.
light red


sheer pink


clear


.........
good choice!!I would use light pinks,and try sheer colors in general. If you're looking for something new,try a cherry tone once in a while. It will give you a flirty yet sophisticated and different look. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment