Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best color lip gloss you've tried?

I want a lip gloss that has color and looks good.What is the best color lip gloss you've tried?
It's crazy ridiculous.. cuz it's not like a ';name brand'; They have this lip gloss at Walgreens .. the cheap brand for 1.99 and the color is Babe... I even bought it for my friend .. Doesn't taste ucky.. smells yummy, beautiful luminescent color, and not sticky.. I was just looking for a quick hookup and fell in love with it. It's at the cosmetic counter where the perfume is. .. and is a wand style lip gloss..What is the best color lip gloss you've tried?
I really love MAC's Cremesheen Glass, I have it in ';Ever So Rich';, a light lavender. It's creamy, has good color payoff, smooths out lipsticks when applied over, and isn't sticky.





I do believe it was limited edition though, but MAC sometimes tends to re-launch products.





I also had a MAC lipglass that I quite liked but many people don't because they claim it's too sticky. MAC also has a product called ';Slimshine';. It is essentially a hybrid of a lip gloss and lipstick, giving you the color pigment / payoff of a lipstick, but the finish of a gloss. I think you might really like those.





MAC Slimshine Lipstick, $17.50 at MAC Cosmetics:


http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/pro鈥?/a>
go to the ';bare essentials'; store, and they have like zillions of lip plumper/gloss and it is AMAZING it makes your lips super awesome, its called ';buxom lips';
victoria's secret lipgloss..it tasts good^_^
Mac Nude


MAC!
Light pink or dark pink XD





Normally I use clear but either way.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment