Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colors and scents do you prefer in a lip gloss?

please only say colors and scents, not name brands. thanks.What colors and scents do you prefer in a lip gloss?
minty scents and naturral color with a hint of pink tintWhat colors and scents do you prefer in a lip gloss?
for lip gloss, i like clear, personally. you can add it to any color if u want color too. and, as for scents, i like something light, not over powering. Fruity is preffered. ;)
Pale pink, vanilla.
Red and watermelon
natural/neutrel, mint (like menthol).


natural/neutrel, vanilla.
Cinnamon, strawberry and pinkish/red
This is my opinion, but I like two. My first favorite is orange color, orange scent. My second favorite is pink color, strawberry scent.
I love Liplicious from Bath and Body Works. The Chocolate Dipped Strawberry, Pineapple Juice, Graprefruit, and Grape Soda the best.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment