Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favourite lip gloss colour ?

... I'm fed up with mine, so I'm looking for inspiration.What is your favourite lip gloss colour ?
well try o gloss it turns a diffrent pink on everyone or clnique they have a nude or light brown i love them but if you dont really care about the color to much go to bath and body works and theres all smell good and just be shinny hope this helps i cange mine every few days i get tired of them to so buy lots in diffrent colores and just change as you feel like itWhat is your favourite lip gloss colour ?
I like a sheer cherry red that is a little bit shiny. It's much more natural looking than thick cherry red lipstick, and you still get a very pretty effect.
I like clear because it goes with everything
I like clear gloss. My natural color is my favorite.
anything from victorias secret
i just like clear gloss, or maybe a very light pink.
orange
Pink .
I like a hot pink or orange tint. Or nude.
Baby Pink from Chanel


Cherry Red and


Nude/Clear
Mine is baby pink bcuz it suits my tanned skin
I like light pink lipgloss
i have a clinique one and its called peach plump!


its lovely
pink or clear

No comments:

Post a Comment