Friday, December 18, 2009

2 questions (makeup-related). Re: Clinique Lip Gloss & Victoria's Secret Perfume?

OK. Here goes. Has anyone else tried Clinique's ';Color Surge Impossibly Glossy'; lip gloss? I just got some yesterday and I LOVE IT! The color I got is ';Sugarplum.'; My second question is: what is the best perfume/lotion to buy from Victoria's Secret.... something that SMELLS expensive? :-) If you only answer one of my questions, I thank you.2 questions (makeup-related). Re: Clinique Lip Gloss %26amp; Victoria's Secret Perfume?
OK, I'm not a woman, and have never tried Clinique's ';Color Surge Impossibly Glossy'; lip gloss - BUT, fragrances from Victoria's Secret... Rapture = yummy! ;)2 questions (makeup-related). Re: Clinique Lip Gloss %26amp; Victoria's Secret Perfume?
I don't like lip gloss so can't help you there - but I LOVE Lovespell by VS
Don't know about the lip gloss but VS Angel Halo is very nice and so is Heavenly.
I do also love Clinique lip gloss! For many holidays they have a set of 4 that comes out. It is a good deal!
Never tried Clinique's lip gloss but Victoria's Secret's Very Sexy perfume is awesome!! I would also recommend getting the body powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment