Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color of lip gloss would look good on me?

My skin has a tan, kinda like my avatars skin. Idk what colors would look good with my skin tone.


PS: Sorry i didnt put pics.


thx pplz=DWhat color of lip gloss would look good on me?
light pink soft brown and baby pinkWhat color of lip gloss would look good on me?
are your lips thin? then you'd want a plumping lip gloss.





try a mauve.





definitly with shimmer.





also, believe it or not, clear with lots of shimmer works great, because it maches any lip-tone.
light shimmery pink. Go for Maybelline Volume seduction lip gloss in seductivly nude. Its gorgeous !
Propbably a lightish pink cause it makes the tan look sooo ccute on people lol hope that helps(:
Go for a light pink. That way it will still look natural and not so over powering.
tangerine
I think shimery pink :)
peachy pinks or light bubbly color of pink
like a pink like every one else said....it would look really good

No comments:

Post a Comment