Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color lip gloss is super sexy?

I want to buy a sexy luscious color for lips one that everyone would say wow. I have olive skin, black curly hair and medium size lips.What can i buy for cheap at CVS store What color lip gloss is super sexy?
a shimmery plum. definitely. =)What color lip gloss is super sexy?
I always use a shiny white one. Or Silver- whatever you call it.


It looks great on any lip color or on bare lips. Gives that pout.


Try it. Any make u find. But a good one is better.
I was gonna say nudey-pink but if you have darker skiin it wont blend in as well, on you i would say a dark-red like this -%26gt; http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2鈥?/a>
I wouldnt buy bright red, because it wouldnt match your skin tone.


I would buy a dark plum or a dark red, maroonish.


Almost every brand of makeup at CVS would have this color.
The in colour for lips now are darker shades.. I don't know where to recommend you buy one from buy i would suggest a plum colour or a deep red for the winter : )
I always use clear lip gloss. It matches everything and it makes your lips look fuller.
darker natural shade
red would look great on u it suits ur skin color but make sure that it would be super shiny
black is in. you should buy that

No comments:

Post a Comment