Friday, December 18, 2009

Makeup Junkies: What's your favorite lip gloss?

I am absolutely IN LOVE with the lip gloss I just got -- Victoria's Secret's Very Sexy in ';Rumor.'; It's awesome :-)Makeup Junkies: What's your favorite lip gloss?
I never use the stuff. I usually just walk around licking my lips real crazy like instead, as if I have mad cow disease or something which works out perfectly when passing construction workers on the streets.





Whenever I do this they tend to scratch their heads and make faces at each other like wtf??? (Especially when I make like Annie Oakley pointing imaginary pistols at them while doing this and shouting in between licks ';haha, I got you first!!! you you mari coney island behbeh sanza ka hohohoninnie nannie nimbratz you!';)





And then naturally I have to run home very very fast before I make pee pee in my pants from laughing so hard.Makeup Junkies: What's your favorite lip gloss?
I asked my co-worker because she is a true make up junkie. Her answer- '; I don't have a favorite lip gloss, I'd have to buy every one ever made to find that out. I never buy the same one twice Just so I am making sure I'm not missing out on one that is better';...... '; and I am NOT a make up junkie';





yeah right !
Shiseido has some fabulous lip glosses. They're not sticky, they don't rub off right away and they have really unique colors. Even their most subtle colors manage to catch your eye.
Don't have a particular favourite, but, I love really shiny ones. ;-)
I like Victoria's Secret's Strawberry Fizz lip gloss. It tastes yummy :]
VICTORIA'S SECRET N'ILLA FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AHHH--MAZING!!!!
LIPSMACKERZ
';WetSperm'; by Avon ...
anything at bath and body works :) it has menthol in it so it makes your lips feel fresh! haha
go to old navy duh bestest lipglosses my fav is called cobigelow -raspberry
New york Color - in Ruby Shine.





Its a very pretty red color.
yeah I like this pink one I have, don't know the brand name (forgot)
Thanks...will have to try it. I like neutrogena
uhh-Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment