Saturday, December 26, 2009

When Mary Kay cosmetics discontinues a color of lip gloss, is there some website were you can get it?

I would think there's still some out there for a temporary time... My MK rep. had a couple on-hand and I snatched them up but I wouldn't mind getting a few more lip glosses in Tiger Lily, a color I really liked.When Mary Kay cosmetics discontinues a color of lip gloss, is there some website were you can get it?
You can try the places mentioned by the other two people however be very careful it has already been over a year so you might get something old that isn't any good depending on how long they had it in stock. I would try to find one you like that is similar. You are correct when items are first discontinued or when my customers have something they love I get a few extra so I am sure there are consultants who have done the same. If you haven't already ask your consultant to ask around we network with each other and can help each other find discontinued products that are still within a good date code.When Mary Kay cosmetics discontinues a color of lip gloss, is there some website were you can get it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARY-KAY-SIGNATURE-TIGER-LILY-LIP-GLOSS-LOT-OF-2-RARE_W0QQitemZ200213308316QQihZ010QQcategoryZ37820QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?refid=store


http://www.pinkdiscount.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd%26amp;productId=81


http://cgi.ebay.com/Mary-Kay-Lip-Gloss-Tiger-Lilly-Special-Offers_W0QQitemZ310054336199QQihZ021QQcategoryZ37820QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
ebay
hi my name is jerica. i am a mary kay representative. i would love to help you find a lip gloss to replace this color. or find one that is the same. email me at jbrose413@yahoo.com
www.touchofpinkcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment