Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What two lip-gloss colors go good together ?

what colors really go good together. i'm thinking pink and purple, but i don't know.What two lip-gloss colors go good together ?
Well , I use a kind of nude color first %26amp; pat it on my lips .


Then I get a clear or very light pink gloss .


The result is really nice !


Really soft %26amp; warm kinda pink !What two lip-gloss colors go good together ?
I mix nude lipstick with red lipgloss which creates a really pretty coral color (that is subtle and not over powering). I also like to layer a pink (with gold shimmer) over a lipstick that is a little too dark (like burgundy). I am always mixing my foundations and concealers with lip colors also, because it makes them less harsh and more neutral and easier to pull off. Have fun!
brown and pink!!
Purple is a little too dark in my opinion, and pastel-purple is just not good-looking.





I like a lot of colors together..


Shimmery colors such as goldish and silverish and bronze-ish shimmery colors look great with anything basically.





Once I was experimenting with lip colors and I found that orange shimmery lipgloss looks really good on top of pink lipstick..
try clear and pink, pink and bronze, or a sheer orange and pin, which will look coraly. basically mix and colors, as long as they look natural and pretty. try doing differnt texture too like shimmery and glossy

No comments:

Post a Comment