Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color lip gloss do you wear every day?

I always wear baby pink, fuschia, or clear. =)





Whats your fave lip gloss? Mine is Fresh Sugar.. yum! =9What color lip gloss do you wear every day?
Limade- nude


pineapple- gold/nudeWhat color lip gloss do you wear every day?
Mmm I love Fresh Sugar! :) I also love Buxom Lips and LipFusion and Nars and Lip Venom (the Moon Venom kind) and Flirt! I'm a lip gloss-addict. :)





I always wear creamy nudes, sparkly clears, baby pinks, or when I go to parties sometimes I'll wear something out-of-this-world WEIRD like bright blue or purple! They're so awesome...%26lt;3





Xx%26lt;3xX
pale pink or nude but i prefer lipstick with gloss over it either Snob lipstick with Prrr lipglass or myth lipstick with Underage lipglass over it, all my MAC btw
Mine is Burt's Bees!


It's called 'Zesty Red'. haha. :]


Interesting question, btw. I like it.
Pink Frost :]
mint lip gloss from bath and body works!
paula dorf - lipcicle





haha i love that name... lipcicle

No comments:

Post a Comment