Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss & color?

Well i don't wear any ! but my fav's pale pink ever!!What is your favorite lip gloss %26amp; color?
My favorite lipgloss is 'Cupquake' from Victoria Secrets. It's sparkly and clear, so it really adds no color to your lips, just shine. It truly smells like real cupcake icing/batter! Cupquake looks like sparkly pink in the bottle (which I would NEVER wear) but it doesn't come out that way! My favorite would probably bee a maroon color.





It's usually this link but sadly they are sold out:





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>What is your favorite lip gloss %26amp; color?
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss.


I have it in Clutch Pink and I just love it, although it comes in many other colors as well. The color is extremely long lasting, so you don't have to keep applying it every hour. The only downside is that it's a little pricey, $26 a tube.
I like Jelly Pong Pong cupcake gloss. It's really tasty and is shiny too! You can get it for 拢12 from asos.com
ok i like all beauty rush( mango madness, and strawberry fiz, nalo chocolate, suger, cariberry, and some others, VS. And i love mac pink lemonade and also the hello kitty ones and the summer collection of mac
try Neutrogena moisture shine lip soother in Glisten. It has an orangy undertone and is an adorable color. It also has a natural feel
I like any lip gloss that is ';heavy or thick'; on my lips. Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret is nice because it lasts long, has great colors, and it smell yummy too!





Try Bananas Swirl lip gloss by Beauty Rush
i like red, gloss,pink,and sometimes golden yellow
NARS orgasm is my favorite, it's a shimmery peachy color. good staying power too
there isn't too much Color to this but i like essence of beauty, pomegranate apple.
beauty rush by victoria's secret. my favorite color is a light pink. i also like deep pinks, the kind with red tints in them :]
I really like Lip Smacker庐 Vanilla lip gloss.


I prefer my lip glosses clear.


:D
The limited edition Hello Kitty Lipglass from MAC. Its LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!
Apple Cinnamon Spice (I think) It is pinkishy-orangey-red
Maybelline, sassy pink.
Umm... something light and natural looking..light pink is nice.
A shiny reddish brown colour from Lo-rial!!!! Try it or not!!!!???????
vaseline?
I like a light, and sparkling pink
jucie tubs
dew kiss chapstick from avon

No comments:

Post a Comment