Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the sexiest color lip gloss?

What do guys consider the sexiest color lip gloss on girls.What is the sexiest color lip gloss?
you should consider a dark red that stands out its really SEXY and it gets a man really H O R N E Y


[note]


on top of that you should put a shiny lip gloss {{also very sexy}}


{{p.s}}


Gosh im already getting horney **scream** i should go f u c k my husband!!!! bye take my advice ahhhh **screams**What is the sexiest color lip gloss?
I like lip gloss that is clear and makes your lips shine!! I think thats the best lip gloss for me at least!!
If you have big lips, red that has a little shine. small, red or hot pink with a huge shine.
i have to agree with the other girls- clear is the sexiest (at least my husband thinks so) it brings attention to your lips but won't leave him with pink or red lips!
I've had a lot of compliments from tangerine colored gloss...kind of shimmery, not glittery. You can also get the lip gloss look with out all of the thickness and stickyness by going with a translucent or very sheer lipstick. I usually stay away from lipstick but when it's sheer it feels like a great gloss. Try Rimmel...you can find it at Wal-Mart and they are very reasonable if you just wanna try a few at a time...I think around $3. a pop... Hope this helps!
i seem to get the most compliments from guys about my lips when i wear clear or like a sandy cream color but that might kind of dwepend on the tone of your skin for the cream color
it usually depends on what skin tone you have but most guys find clear lipgloss the most sexiest because it make your lips look nautrally shiney and sparkley. and it is great for kissin! ; )
I like peachs
Alot of guys i know say that clear lip gloss is sexy...because then they can still see your natural color lips under the shine!鈾?br>




And the lip gloss above is really nice...but sometimes if you drink water the lip gloss tends to make white stuff on your lips...its wierd!!!!!
I think you may use a cherry color...it looks wonderful.Or u may use a clear one but it should be thick to look more shiney and sexy.
i have this lipgloss from victoria secret its called';minty lip shine';


its clear and it smells so good
a tinted lip gloss
My fiance loves my pale pink gloss. From my experience I've been told all pinks look good.
Maybe....red??? I don't know.
Clear
clear lip gloss (a good smelling one like vanilla) or a shimmery light pink..

No comments:

Post a Comment