Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color lip gloss should I wear?

I am olive complected and I have brown eyes with brown wavey hair that comes to my shoulder. Should I wear light lip gloss or a darker lip gloss? I am a young teen.What color lip gloss should I wear?
Take a cue from J-Lo and go for nude, beige, with shimmer. It's so hot and pretty. Especially on your coloring and for your age. Try L'Oreal Color Juice tubes, they are amazing and they really last. Try some of the new shades for summer '06 like Twilight Pink or Golden Oasis. Coral Cascade is another one that would look so pretty.What color lip gloss should I wear?
maybe a lighter lip gloss woth maybe a darker lip liner to bring out the color
you will look great if you the color of your lip gloss is the same color with you shirt. That will be perfect
wear something like golden but shear
I think you should wear more natural colors, like earth colors or lighter
darker and lighter would look good. it depends on what you wear.
Go for something berry-ish. And remember lipgloss on your lips looks lighter than in the tube, so don't be afraid to go dark.
You should try citrus-sy colors.And try both a they both are good and then you choose which one you like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment