Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color lip gloss do you like better?

clear, pink, or shimmer/sparkle lip gloss.


which one do you like better?What color lip gloss do you like better?
shimmer/sparkle lip glossWhat color lip gloss do you like better?
I prefer peachy gloss.


My skin tone is naturrally kind of peachy so it looks really good on me.


Sparkle glosses bug me because they kind of can feel rough or they can clump up on your lips.


Clear gloss is a close second though, most clear glosses I have tried though are really sticky and goopy.


But yeah, thats just my opinion.
Depends on the occassion and the outfit


but clear is good as you can pile it on or use it subtly :]
Pink shimmer/sparkle. I have some in strawberry watermelon flavor!
I like clear because it isn't overwhelming.
clear or shimmer/sparkle; because ITS POPPIN!;] hahaha
one that doesn't change the color of you're lips.


so like a clear sparkly one. :]
i just like something that makes my lips shiny but i feel like i have nothing on.
I like peach colored...





But from those Shimmer Sparkle
shimmer sparkle
PINK OR SHIMMER/SPARKLE
pink
i like clear and pink..
clear shimmer lip gloss


:D
nude colors

No comments:

Post a Comment