Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Colors/lip gloss would look good on me? Details provided!!?

I'm 14


I have olive skin


I tan, sometimes I burn but only if i am in the sun for long periods of time or with a strong amount of sunshine


I have a heart shaped face


I've got dark chocolate eyes that are almond shaped and ppl always tell me they r huge and beautiful


My lips a relatively thin, my bottom is bigger than the top, my lips are already a pinkish red naturally


My hair is brown with carmel and natural light brown highlights from the sun and chlorine water!





thanks for your help! can't wait! i've been longing to ask this question!





BEST ANSWER WILL GET 10 POINTS!What Colors/lip gloss would look good on me? Details provided!!?
based on your description i would go with a light shimmery pink because the shimmer will look good on anyone and pink gives it just a bit of color (light pink) you are 14 so a light pink makes you not only look young but you will feel young


hope this helped


i love make up so i hope i helped


sephora and ulta should have a good option or even target has an amazing selection of makeup


have fun shopping for your shade


let me know how this works out

No comments:

Post a Comment