Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I make clear lip gloss colored?

My friend gave me some clear lip gloss, but I like colored, I can't buy any because I'm grounded. Is there any way I can color it myself?Can I make clear lip gloss colored?
First of all DO NOT USE FOOD COLORING... IT WILL STAIN YOUR LIPS!





Take one of your other lip glosses and mix it with your clear one... if you want a different color add another one of your lip glosses to it... it will not waste any of your other lip glosses!





Hope I Helped!Can I make clear lip gloss colored?
If you have any lipstick colour you like, then wear that underneath, let it set for a few seconds, and then apply a top coat of lipgloss. I've seen lots of double ended lipgloss/lipsticks like this, and they usually work quite well. I would not ever use something (such as food colouring) on your lips, as you don't know what might happen, or if you might have an allergic reaction, plus there isn't a very nice range of colours to use. You could always mix two lip-glosses together, but that might not work at all, depends how bright the coloured lipgloss is.





Hope this helps :)
Not unless you want to ruin it. If you do then go for some food coloring...or put some of your colored lip gloss in with the clear, it will tint it....I've done that by mistake before. But..uh it's really not a good idea unless you want to ruin it.
put some mineral eyeshadow in it, and mix it up! it works!
Add food coloring to it:)
i make my own lipgloss. I take Vaseline and that mix it with blush or eyeshadow and then put it on with a q-tip =]





its a great way to save a few bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment