Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What colour lip gloss would go with my skin colour + lip colour?

i gots a latina skin colour, im half latina half black.


My lip colour is a peach colour but my upper lip is a lil darker.


So what lip gloss colour would go good with tht???What colour lip gloss would go with my skin colour + lip colour?
pink usually looks good on everyone so you could try that. they're many different shades of pink so just experiment. try a light-ish shade of pink that may have a little bit of an orange-y color to it. i find it easier to just use lipstick and put a clear lip gloss on top of it. Lip sticks usually don't look that different on your skin as they do on the capsule, lip gloss' on the other hand can be tricky sometimesWhat colour lip gloss would go with my skin colour + lip colour?
a faded orange :D


oh my gosh. i wish i looked like u :P


but yes, pinky/orange that isn't 2 strong would look amazingggg on u :)





all the best ;)
a darkish pink :)
id say light brown, that will look pretty


or maybe a really light pink(:

No comments:

Post a Comment