Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's your favorite lip gloss color?

this question is really for young adults or adults.


whats your favorite eyeshadow,lip gloss combo.?


whats your favorite blush,lip gloss combo?What's your favorite lip gloss color?
I am a guy.





I would like my girl to have light pink lip gloss.





I would like her to have a little light grey eyeshadow.





Not much other makeup I care for though.What's your favorite lip gloss color?
it depends what kind of a look you are trying to achieve....if you want an every day look: sheer pink with dark pinkish blusher and (any eyeshadow really) lavender shadow


evening look: red matte lipstick with a dark blusher just on the cheekbones but looking natural with noe eysdhadow but a little bit liquid liner(remember NEVER to do alot of liner or smokey eye with red lipstick)


for natural look: sheer gloss with dark pink blusher and no shadow


for a sweet flirty look: pink blusher with pink gloss and neutral shadow (gold, silver, brown, beige or even pink or lavander)
I prefer my lipgloss to be to 1 of the 3 extremes:


1. Extremely light/shiny %26amp; not really sticking out


2. Extremely bright,which my father likes to call ';loud';,where you can spot me from 2 or 3 blocks away.


3. Extremely dark....to either match my gothic clothes or my mood,and to contrast with my pale skin.





Eyeshadows: I usually wear a purple/blue/green type or a metallic (silver/gold) or some shimmer powder/glitter.





I don't wear blush.Sometimes,I dust my cheeks with a fine-ground pink irridescent glitter.But,most the time,I skip cheek make-up altogether.








To answer your Q,I usually balance colors out,like dark lids with shiny lips.Or,pastel lids with loud lips.Or,medium lids with dark lips.
I rarely use eyeshadow. When I do, then it's a light color, like light brown, something that could easily go unnoticed. I do, however, often use eyeliner. Sometimes I use black, sometimes whatever color is the shirt I'm wearing.


My favorite lip gloss color is hot pink. It fits me because I've got light complexion.
for eyes usually just a simple natural netural goldy brown for day times.


At night smoky grey and silvers


Blush I tend to use a corally/reddish colour since i have asian skin colour.


Lip gloss I tend to use quite clear not many glitter and sparkles in it due to having thick ish lips.


My fave is clear blue menthol lip gloss it makes your teeth look whiter due to its colour.
Favorite eyeshadow: Smoky Red or Black





I perfer lipstick of lip gloss: Green, Purple, Dark Red, Bright Red, White.





I don't wear blush.





Eyeshadow/Lipstick Combo: Black eyeshadow, Dark Red Lipstick
if u r fair then light pink it wold look natural


if u r dark then applysome dark shades like maroon


if u r ok ok then u should aplly light redish


but the best way to keep your lips beautiful dont apply thes i will had abad effect when u will grow older


ya i knew thats your teen age u want to make bf but remember this in mind on occasions only apply lipsticks


bcz apki natural beayty se ladke im press hote hai
fav lip gloss-dark pink





eyeshadow-light pink





blush-medium pink
a light red lipgloss. it makes you look sophisticated
a light pink, nude sort of. My fave eyeshadow is Revlon 112 hour stay eyeshadow.
pink! or kinda redish
i LOVE clear lipgloss .
  • myspace.com social network
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment