Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have big lips and dark gabriella union skin, what color lip gloss should I wear?

stick with a clear gloss or something neutralI have big lips and dark gabriella union skin, what color lip gloss should I wear?
nude gloss are good for you! it will enhance ur lips co'z of the shine! and that's liplicious!I have big lips and dark gabriella union skin, what color lip gloss should I wear?
I think dark skins looks great with dark berry or plum lipstick or gloss. Play up those big lips girl!
how about a pale but shiny pink..
I would go with a clear gloss or something neutral like a peach. I wouldn't go with a bold red because it would only make your lips stand out more. I am a little darker that you but I find that bronzes and shimmery taupes with a chestnut liner looks good for my skin, and I just love my MAC clear lip gloss.
Go with what looks good on you...just don't do a frost. Fantasia?
you should wear like plum colors...with ur skin color also look up her pics and see what colors she wears it may help. I think u can wear rich colors and also try MAC lipglass gloss i really love it!
WOW, BIG LIPS!! You are sooo fortunate! If your lips are full, you can wear bold reds, in matte or shiny! Those shades tend to make lips look smaller, but in your case, since your lips are plump, you don't have to worry. It will look great! The best shade is the one that makes your teeth seem the whitest.
Peach
Red, dark pink, mauve, purple, dark red.
a nude peach glossy lip would look really good on you =]]
Getting into wearing make-up I found myself asking the the very same question. Clear with or with out glitter always looks good on fuller lips. So does the color pink, browns, and caramels. NO Red's! The color red is meant to make your lips stand out and look bigger. I am Jamaican %26amp; Haitian, chocolate complexion, and I have very full lips. Use your beauty to your full advantage and see just what works for you!
Well if you are as beautiful as Gabrielle is you probably don't need make up at all. But why do you need color, clear lip gloss enhances the natural lip tone. I think natural tones are nice.
natural colors, mauve %26amp; pink
I always have thought that darker skinned women look stunning with glossy stained red lips. Nothing that looks painted on. Pink, as long as it's not frosty and more of a beigy-pink.
depends on what you're wearing. but shimmery/sheer nudes look really good when you wear lighter colors. a deep violet would look good with darker colors
red, pink, light pink, violet, etc.
bright pink or red

No comments:

Post a Comment