Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best vibrant lip gloss color?

any recommendations on bold colored lip glosses?


like ones that truly show the color instead of just making lips glossy.


i prefer nude, peach and rosy colors.


drug store prefered as well.


thank you!Best vibrant lip gloss color?
I think that I may have exactly what you are looking for! I would highly suggest using Loreal HIP Brilliant Shine Lipgloss. It comes in many different shades and lasts really long! It also smells really good! I'm pretty sure that you can get it at target or your local drug store or something like that. Let me know how it goes!!!





%26lt;3 Emmy xDBest vibrant lip gloss color?
i know you prefer drugstore but MAC have really good colours, the MAC lustreglass ones are sooo shiny and stand out alot. And they aren't that much more expensive and defenitely worth it!
rimmel london and stila and hardcandy

No comments:

Post a Comment