Thursday, January 7, 2010

What lip gloss color?

I have dark skin I'm Indian like a tannish color but little darker. umm what color lip gloss would look best ?


where can i get it ?umm I don't really like really bright colors cause i think it look funnyWhat lip gloss color?
I'm not Indian, but I'm very dark skinned. Some people think I am Indian in fact...





Anywho.





The perfecto color for our skin colors is PINK! Light pink of course. But, oh my goodness you would not beleive the beauty!





Hope I helped!





-HayleeWhat lip gloss color?
Idk i woul go with something kind of frosty blue maybe, just go to where ever you get your normal makeup
Awwww you got to check out bee luscious cosmetics !





LipTox sheer is so awesome I am in love I bought one of each color it was that amazing !





I just got the liquid lustre in the color BARE and its fantastic as well, its a nude lip with like a gold metallic to it VERY HOT !





look under beeroyalproducts com
clear, Victoria's secret sells amazing flavored clear gloss... they are called beauty rush and can be found in front of the cash registers
like clear.
Liquid Lustre by bee luscious cosmetics you will adore it, get seduction or plush

No comments:

Post a Comment