Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP GLOSS or LIP COLOR?

i want a moisturizing lip gloss/or a moisturizing lip stick. price is of no matter.any brand. i have problems with dry lips and i want something with at least some color that is not sticky and looks great.WHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP GLOSS or LIP COLOR?
Mary Kay NutraShine Lip gloss is great. It contains Vitamin B and goes on light and is not sticky. It even comes in 10 wonderful shades. Just click the link below.WHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP GLOSS or LIP COLOR?
well blistex is good for chapped lips but u just have to search for lip GLOSS and STICK with moisturization
Buy MAC lip gloss....it works extremely well
Avon has a great moisturinzing lip color line...its called '; my lip miracle';....tons of great shades....doesnt get dry and cracked like normal lip colors...check it oout at myavon.com/remard
Try Neutrogena, they have glosses that r moisturizing it makes your lips feel cool so u know it's working.
Benefit has a lot of tinted lip balms.


Chanel has lip glosses with vitamins E and C and others to moisturize, and dior has lipstick that looks like a gloss and prevents chapped lips.


Stay away from carmex, since it makes lips drier (since it dries cold sores).
buy either MAC lipgloss or the Body Shop lipbalm
I don't know of any moisturzing lip gloss or balm but i know of something you could use underneath it. It's called Cortibalm. I've had chronically dry peeling lips and this stuff is a miracle. After i recieved and used my samples, i bought them off ebay. it is a bit pricier than Chapstick but then again, this is no ordinary lipbalm. I found it after googling 'chronically peeling lips' because i was tired of using Chapstick and other brands that only gave me a headache from the smell and the feeling like i'm eating the stuff and them doing nothing to heal my lips.





This stuff lasts on your lips quite a while after you put it on but it never feels ';greasy'; although you can feel it on your lips. I had to throw away the Carmex after one use because it tasted and smelled so terrible and it seeped into my mouth making me cringe. The Cortibalm by Dr. Dan is virtually odorless, tasteless, so much better than Chapstick or anything else out there. I honestly cannot say enough about it.





It's also highly recommended for acne medication users such as Accutane who develop dry, peeling lips from the medication.





Send for a free sample and experience it for yourself. It's hard to believe i'm praising something as trivial as lip balm but when you've tried everything you know to heal your lips, you're so grateful to not have to peel off the flakes on your lips and them looking awful and painful.





As great as it is though, it is not a 'use it once and no more dry peeling lips, ever'. Just like a lotion you might use for your face or body, you have to use it regularly to maintain healthy lips, maybe more or less depending on the season or depending on the severity from medications or chemotherapy which can also cause dry lips.





You will be so glad to have found this. I've been raving about it to my whole family and even suggested to my sister to sell the lip balm on her overseas website store.





Try it !
Avon has a tinted gloss in a tube that works really well. Also, Neutrogena has some tinted glosses...at Walmart that work well. If you want shine, Bobbi Brown Crystal looks great for shine but I don't think it would help with dry lips, yet it gives the absolute BEST shine. I had my lips permanently tatooed, so all I use is a gloss to give my lips added shine now. I love it!
Clinique Superbalm (http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a> ) got great reviews at Makeupalley.com: http://makeupalley.com/product/searching鈥?/a>
I too have very dry lips in the winter and I LOVE the lip proudcts from Bath and body works...They come in flavors and or colors...I think they work great!!
some nice at dior corner

No comments:

Post a Comment