Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lip gloss color for tan skin and brown eyes?

I have tan skin, brown eyes, and black straight hair.


What would be a recommended lip gloss color for me?


By the way, I'm 13 so I DON'T want something TOO noticeable at school.


Thanks! =]Lip gloss color for tan skin and brown eyes?
How about a nice rich raspberry colour--sunkissed lips!Lip gloss color for tan skin and brown eyes?
thanks, i think i'll go with that =D Report Abuse

Either peach shimmer or pale pink shimmer gloss. You can find it at Rite Aid, Walgreen's or even the dollar store. With your tone, it will really look nice.
A shiny pink sound like a good idea for you. I would also suggest trying a shiny brown.
A pearly pink.
oooh! i love lip gloss!!! try something, like a sheer red or pink or something. CoverGirl WetSlicks Fruit Spritzers from CVS rock!!!! but please, please, PLEASE, for me, stay away from victoria's secret lip gloss. it may smell good but it's expensive and sticky and bad.
go to victorias secret or victorias secret beauty and they have thousands of lip gloss in every color!!!!!!! good luck:)
A light pink. So you see it, but it looks natural.
light colors will match to u... light pink and light brown will suit you and they gives a natural look
I'd go with clear or a really light color. I'm 13 and I wear a Covergirl lipgloss with a hint of pink color. You notice it, but not too much!





Hope this helps! ;)
peachy pink or a very light skin like pink color
Definitely a nice pink would go great with your skin tone.
Probably a peach or pink, I think that would look SO cute!
Peach would look awesome on you, and hey! I am almost 13 too! I think it would look awesome and I would totally wear something like that to school, i know what you mean, I hate people who wear really bright pink and red lip stick, it doesnt even look good! So yea, I think that a peachy shimmer gloss would look fab!
You can use most of those shiny sandy colored glosses. Those look really nice. If it's more transparent it's better for you because of your age. And it's more natural! There is a transparent gloss by Loreal that's good and there are a few more neutral shades they have too.. Go see them at the store and put them next to your face and look in a mirror,,, you'll automatically know which one is best for you.
I have similar features use a clear lip gloss or a real pale pink. I like the Lip Shine from Sally Hansen. It is great and stays on really well.
go darker, or don't wear any at all. clear always works too.











--and for your info. I am 13 I wear dark plum colored lipstick, and i am NOT GOTH!!!
try a lightly tinted purple/lavendar shade lipgloss and pair it with the same eye makeup. it;ll bring out your eyes
whatever you do, dont wear orange, red, plum, or colors that are too pale. clear lipgloss is a good choice, but it looks so plain! try a nude (brownish/tannish) color. pink would also be an excellent gloss to experiment with. i always thought that shimmery lipglosses added the perfect touch to anyones lips.





good luck!





10 points?
light pink
for your age i would think that you don't want something that would stick out too much but something that will catch someones attention ..... i think that a nice clear gloss would be perfect ... but if you are looking for color just maybe some Burt's bees color, it gives a color hint not to out there and moisturizes at the same time.....good luck!
what about a clear plumping one i find them good!
When in doubt, go with something slightly tinted with pink or clear.
if you dont want anything too noticeable, then you can try coral pink or a light choco brown. looks good with your tan skin.
Try a more golden color, golds always look great with tanned skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment