Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color lip gloss should I wear?

I've been wanting to buy some lip gloss, but I don't know what color would work. I have long, fairly dark brown hair and gray-blue eyes. My skin isn't exactly pale or tan, more in the middle. What lip gloss color would work well for me? I don't want it to stand out too much, but I want it to look good... any suggestions?What color lip gloss should I wear?
i think it is really cute when a faired skin girl wear a little bit or concealer on her lips to give her a nude, natural look and add some clear or like pink lip gloss threw out the day, very suddle but too cute :)What color lip gloss should I wear?
A reallllly light frosty pink would look really cute, but not stand out too much.


Also I always look for the neutral brownish colors, with a tint of light pink in them.


Those work best for me:)!


I also would reccomend asking the person at the drugstore your getting it from, and if your going to be purchasing it at a makeup counter, or sephora, or somewhere, you can ask the person working at the counter, they'd gladly help!


Good luck!
Pink. I have some other suggestions:





Pink lip-gloss


Pale foundation


Black eyeliner with hot pink wings


and


neon turquoise eyeshadow.
Try a peach or cleary-red coloured gloss. Plum with a little sparkle would look cute for winter and with your skin!
a light pink





a light pink looks good on everybody
Pink would look good or a very light purple
pink works well on mostly everyone
pale orange would look nice.. like a peachy colour
black

No comments:

Post a Comment