Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a fair caramel skin color. What color lip-gloss will bring out my color?

Okay. I have like a caramelish skin color. And my cheeks are naturally rosey. But a little darker. I have looked and looked for a lip-gloss on the M.A.C. counter but I need something less expensive. Can anyone help me?I have a fair caramel skin color. What color lip-gloss will bring out my color?
glossey pinkI have a fair caramel skin color. What color lip-gloss will bring out my color?
Try using a nice light pink. Usually a gloss will work the best to bring out the color in your face and skin. Report Abuse

Dark Pink, From Max Factor In Debenhams
granules pellicular will be appearance as princess
Suggestion.. take down the names of 3 lip gloss colours @ MAC. Then checkout AVON website..
my fave lip gloss is Maybelline lip gloss. they're not that expensive, and you can catch them on sale. as for color: try the Wet Shine series. my fave colors are Pink-a-boo and Glisten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment