Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color lip gloss would look good on me??? pic included?

thanks!


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53u3cz%26amp;s鈥?/a>


also rate me too :)


any other tips are welcomed too! :)


%26amp;%26amp; yes i know i'm wearing a lot of makeup. it was for something so yeah. i usually dont wear too muchWhat color lip gloss would look good on me??? pic included?
Rimmel's LOUD mouth. in Rebel Rebel. It's good stuff. Your dark hair would set it off.What color lip gloss would look good on me??? pic included?
I think like a light strawberrish colour would look good. Dark colours would not look very good on you, but thats your desicion :)
if you want to bebold wear a red gloss, for a softer look try peach or pink
Try peach
Well I would say dark purple. It definitely goes with your eyes
reddish one and some pastel colors
soft pink. to add color


and go over it with regular for more shine lol.
A redish strawberry named lip gloss would look really cute. :)
a soft pink with clear over it for extra shine.
a nice neutral tanishh.

No comments:

Post a Comment