Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is this best lip gloss w/shine and color?

I'm looking for a light baige that resembles MAC's ';C-Thru';, but I hate the stickiness. Any suggestions??? I like Chanel. What about Nars or Smashbox? Dior?What is this best lip gloss w/shine and color?
My favorite lip glosses are the ';smoothie'; ones from Lancome. They have color and LOTS OF SHINE and lesser stickiness (for me anyway).


They're called juicy tubes and I love them. I have so many of themWhat is this best lip gloss w/shine and color?
i LOVE the E.L.F. company!





i have lots of colors from them and u only need one swipe to get a nice color!





and its only 1 $ a piece!
the stuff that comes in a green tube at bath and body works is awesome. it's only 7 dollars, so pretty cheap...

No comments:

Post a Comment