Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My lip gloss color doesn't show up vibrantly on my lips.?

i got a peach color


but when i put it on it looks more shimmery and hardly any color on it.


any tips to get the color of the lip gloss to show up bold and vibrant on my lips?My lip gloss color doesn't show up vibrantly on my lips.?
My guess is that this is how your lipgloss is supposed to show up. Most lipglosses (especially drugstore brands) are only pigmented enough to show up sheer on your lips. Since you chose a peach shade, it might be close to your natural lip color that it looks ever sheerer.





If you want it to show up more, you can try putting the gloss on top of a similar shade of lipstick. Otherwise, I would go to a store like MAC and try on their Lipglass lipglosses - they are very pigmented (and thick/sticky) and will show up on your pucker!





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment