Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is that lip gloss that forms to the color of your lips?

I saw it on TV once or twice, but now i want to get it and i have no idea what its called! please help!!What is that lip gloss that forms to the color of your lips?
Now from CoverGirl, sheer, shiny lip shades that are true to you! Like the rest of the TruBlend products, TruShine Lipcolor works with your natural undertones and complements 97% of skin tones.





so it's CoveGirl TruShineWhat is that lip gloss that forms to the color of your lips?
NOT SURE I SAW IT TO...I THINK ITS CALLED SOMETHING LIKE...NATUEREL SKIN...SOMETHING LIKE THAT!


GOOD LUCK
It's Covergirl, all their ';trueblend'; lip and face products blend into your lips/skin.





*You can usually find coupons in the newspaper for $1.00 off!
Sounds cool sorry but i dont' know i wish i had it though!
I think its Cover Girl.
Covergirl now puts out a Perfect Complement lipstick that conforms to your skin tone. I know what lipstick you are refer to and I have not seen it around in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment