Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I know whch kind of lip gloss is my color?

Experiment with some inexpensive ones at the discount stores, like Walmart or Kmart. They have cheap ones like NYC and Wet %26amp; Wild for under $2. They are very similar to the expensive ones, but affordable enough to take the risk. Try a few and see what you like and don't be afraid to go out on a limb and try something new! Have fun!How do I know whch kind of lip gloss is my color?
If it doesn't make you look pale. Clear is always good.How do I know whch kind of lip gloss is my color?
Just get one that you like and if you don't like it on you than try a different one!
Depending on your skin tone.
brown and glittery for dark skin


a soft white for darkish-peach


and a pinkish color for light skin.
well, one of my best friends is a mary kay consultant...so i get the makeup 411 for nothin. lol. but yeah, she tells me what looks best and that's what i buy whenever i want anything. ;) so i would seek advice from someone who works in the business. :)
try them on you
MAYBY CLEAR OR LIGHT PINK
pick one thats just right for your skin comlexion..u dont want somethin that will make u look like clowm..u want something that matches your lips....lets say your lips were pink..then u would test out different shades of pink and maby a light brown or light red until u find one thats right for u and one that u like
Try to get a natural color that really doesn't show, but gives your lips some color. That's what I always do and it looks natural, while giving your lips some nice color.

No comments:

Post a Comment